Les Gardien De La Fissure [Fow] Index du Forum

Les Gardien De La Fissure [Fow] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Never Call Me A Hero A Legendary American DiveBomber Pilo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Gardien De La Fissure [Fow] Index du Forum -> PvE -> Zones Elites
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haidelor

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Never Call Me A Hero A Legendary American DiveBomber Pilo Répondre en citant

<strong>75 YEARS AGO, ONE DARING AMERICAN PILOT MAY HAVE CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY WHEN HE STRUCK AND SANK TWO JAPANESE CARRIERS AT THE BATTLE OF MIDWAY -- &#x22;THE DECISIVE CONTEST FOR CONTROL OF THE PACIFIC IN WORLD WAR II” (<em>NEW YORK TIMES</em>). </strong><strong>NOW, AT LAST, LEGENDARY DIVE-BOMBER “DUSTY” KLEISS SHARES HIS UNFORGETTABLE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT OF AMERICA’S GREATEST NAVAL VICTORY.</strong><strong> </strong>

On the morning of June 4, 1942, high above the tiny Pacific atoll of Midway, Lt. (j.g.) &#x22;Dusty&#x22; Kleiss burst out of the clouds and piloted his SBD Dauntless into a near-vertical dive aimed at the heart of Japan’s Imperial Navy, which six months earlier had ruthlessly struck Pearl Harbor. The greatest naval battle in history raged around him, its outcome hanging in the balance as the U.S. desperately searched for its first major victory of the Second World War. Then, in a matter of seconds, Dusty Kleiss’s daring 20,000-foot dive helped forever alter the war’s trajectory.

Plummeting through the air at 240 knots amid blistering anti-aircraft fire, the twenty-six-year-old pilot from USS <em>Enterprise</em>’s elite Scouting Squadron Six fixed on an invaluable target—the aircraft carrier <em>Kaga, </em>one of Japan’s most important capital ships. He released three bombs at the last possible instant, then desperately pulled out of his gut-wrenching 9-g dive. As his plane leveled out just above the roiling Pacific Ocean, Dusty’s perfectly placed bombs struck the carrier’s deck, and <em>Kaga </em>erupted into an inferno from which it would never recover.

Arriving safely back at <em>Enterprise, </em>Dusty was met with heartbreaking news: his best friend was missing and presumed dead along with two dozen of their fellow naval aviators. Unbowed, Dusty returned to the air that same afternoon and, remarkably, would fatally strike another enemy carrier, <em>Hiryu</em>. Two days later, his deadeye aim contributed to the destruction of a third Japanese warship, the cruiser <em>Mikuma, </em>thereby making Dusty the only pilot from either side to land hits on three different ships, all of which sank—losses that crippled the once-fearsome Japanese fleet.

By battle’s end, the humble young sailor from Kansas had earned his place in history—and yet he stayed silent for decades, living quietly with his children and his wife, Jean, whom he married less than a month after Midway. Now his extraordinary and long-awaited memoir, <em>Never Call Me a Hero, </em>tells the Navy Cross recipient’s full story for the first time, offering an unprecedentedly intimate look at the &#x22;the decisive contest for control of the Pacific in World War II&#x22; (<em>New York Times</em>)—and one man’s essential role in helping secure its outcome.

Dusty worked on this book for years with naval historians Timothy and Laura Orr, aiming to publish <em>Never Call Me a Hero </em>for Midway’s seventy-fifth anniversary in June 2017. Sadly, as the book neared completion in 2016, Dusty Kleiss passed away at age 100, the last surviving dive-bomber pilot to have fought at Midway. And yet the publication of <em>Never Call Me a Hero </em>is a cause for celebration: these pages are Dusty’s remarkable legacy, providing a riveting eyewitness account of the Battle of Midway, and an inspiring testimony to the brave men who fought, died, and shaped history during those four extraordinary days in June, seventy-five years ago.

Tags: audio book, flibusta fb2 download original online, sale book, .fb2 download, book download via Transmission, original book, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book RapidShare, format eReader thepiratebay text online, download english, book get pdf

Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway torrent download Rarbg free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book pc free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway ebook free download
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway ebook android pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book samsung
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway purchase book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book for Windows Phone
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway ebook android pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway store book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book BitTorrent free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book french
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free docx
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book cheap book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download torrent isoHunt
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway Google Drive
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway text view writer download amazon
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book zipshare
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway audio book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway direct link download german android price
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book ipad free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free macbook read
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway direct link book mp3 find how download
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway mobile pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway mobile pdf
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free download via uTorrent
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book book free from xiaomi
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book full
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book drive
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway read flibusta story writer epub
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book Mega
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway sale book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book tablet
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway eReader online
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book read
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway free macbook read
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download english
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download without account
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway eReader online
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book BitTorrent free
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway fb2 sale tablet access online
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway direct link download german android price
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway full reading ios online apple
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book google docs
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download book from sony xperia
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway shop read access flibusta information
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway phone wiki free eReader book
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway download french
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway book kindle
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway Google Drive
Never Call Me a Hero: A Legendary American Dive-Bomber Pilot Remembers the Battle of Midway kindle pdf book macbook mobile

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Gardien De La Fissure [Fow] Index du Forum -> PvE -> Zones Elites Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange